This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Phone software bugging after plugging in headphones.

joglekar_akshay
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Zenfone 5z (128 GB)
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence: All the time since a day
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Since today morning, whenever I plugged in my earphones in my Zenfone 5z, the volume shot up to full. Also, Google assistant started turning on automatically very frequently. Sometimes, the phone automatically stopped or paused playing any songs if I was playing them. Sometimes when I turned the volume down, it would still go up either instantaneoulsy or over a certain period of time.

13 REPLIES 13

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

@amitgarde3. I haven't yet installed the latest update. Rest I have done all things.

View post
Try to install latest firmware .87 and check if issue does exists?

subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
adityapruthi2001

That I rectified with an app called "BLUETOOTH CONNECT AND PLAY" and the the volume to the desired limits.

Peace.

View post
Sahi hai phir but agar volume apne aap up-down ho rha while playing something, may be a motherboard issue. Check kara lo ek baar.

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
subhojit.dey

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85762#Comment_85762

Sahi hai phir but agar volume apne aap up-down ho rha while playing something, may be a motherboard issue. Check kara lo ek baar.

View post
Well....mere cousin ke pass bhi hai.... 5Z 128gb.exactly same is troubling him😢.... He has bullets wireless z and is getting troubled. Says whenever music starts again it always does with 100%volume. But ab controlled hai with this app.Lekin kb tk aise chalega??
Anyways??? Have something on my previous post reply??

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
adityapruthi2001

That I rectified with an app called "BLUETOOTH CONNECT AND PLAY" and the the volume to the desired limits.

Peace.

View post
Good to hear u found out solution for yourselves but i can tell you my phone manages auto volume adjustments for some specific apps like singing app i.e. smule and i love that feature where 5z recognizes itself required output for specific apps also pubg behaves same AI on 5z works really great for me 😊