This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 bluetooth devices and calls volume have too low of maximum volume

Blackzynga
Star II
My phone is Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2(ZB631KL). Currently running the android version 9. Just updated android firmware last week. I'm at south east asia region.(just in case because I think the updates are base on regions like Japan and EU)
the volume for calls and volume for bluetooth device are too low when connected to the phone. No updates have fixed this. they fixed the problem with the speaker being low in general but didnt fix the calls volume and bluetooth device volume. I can actually feel the drop in volume when comparing it with a normal earpiece or wired headset. The volume drop is like when the volume is around 40% even though its already at maximum. I hope they fix this. I dont know where to complain anymore.
18 REPLIES 18

Blackzynga

My phone is Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2(ZB631KL). Currently running the android version 9. Just updated android firmware last week. I'm at south east asia region.(just in case because I think the updates are base on regions like Japan and EU)

the volume for calls and volume for bluetooth device are too low when connected to the phone. No updates have fixed this. they fixed the problem with the speaker being low in general but didnt fix the calls volume and bluetooth device volume. I can actually feel the drop in volume when comparing it with a normal earpiece or wired headset. The volume drop is like when the volume is around 40% even though its already at maximum. I hope they fix this. I dont know where to complain anymore.

Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2 bluetooth devices and calls volume have too low of maximum volume
I have low media volume, in my another mobile too same issue

Bimal
Star III
I have the same problem max pro m2 is a good phone except poor ear peace volume during calls. Updated the latest firmware today but no use.. problem exist.phone is for talking if that does not work no point holding to it.
Waited for a solution many months..now I moved to Samsung m31

Bimal
Star III
Excellent hardwares married to a very poor software is max pro m2.
Software screwed up such a nice phone.
Absolutely no intend from this company to correct its software.
Asus is on a self destruction mode.

soumen1
Star I
My zenfone max pro M2(X01BDA) had a mejor hitting problem after the latest update.on the other hand,for a long time i am facing the low calling speaker sound. it seems lower and lower in every update.plz Asus,fix this problem as soon as possible...!!

BC_SURTI
Star I
ANY SOLUTION FOR LOW CALL VOLUME ON MAX M2 PRO. THIS IS VERY FRUSTRATING.
WILL ROLL BACK TO OREO 8.1 CAN SOLVE THE PROBLEM? IF YES HOW TO DO THAT?