Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 5z
Firmware Version: Latest .70
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The Wide angle camera is struggling much in low light conditions and also Vertical stripes are coming everywhere on screen. It takes average photos in daylight but when you move to your room where light is not much its struggling to provide a true colors especially dark colours. I'm providing a screen recording please check it yourself. Remember that video is taken at 1:40 pm.

9 REPLIES 9

Alwyn
Rising Star I
Same here, issue with the camera didn't solve after the latest update.

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Chintan Devganiya

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85607#Comment_85607

Problem still persist after the latest update (.87) Also video mode on selfie camera always mirror the video even when mirror mode is turned off.

View post
This issue is alredy into investigation
Thankyou😊

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Alwyn

Same here, issue with the camera didn't solve after the latest update.

View post
Are you talking about main cam or wide angle cam?

Alwyn
Rising Star I
Main camera ofcourse, it's been so annoying taking wide angle pictures and then crop it and lose clarity. Hope it's not an hardware issue. If it is what do you think they'll do? It's not 1 person or 2 it's about average people getting this issue and not yet sorted out.

Alwyn
Rising Star I
amitgarde3

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85753#Comment_85753

Are you talking about main cam or wide angle cam?

View post
Main camera ofcourse, it's been so annoying taking wide angle pictures and then crop it and lose clarity. Hope it's not an hardware issue. If it is what do you think they'll do? It's not 1 person or 2 it's about average people getting this issue and not yet sorted out.