AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.87
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): camera app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
While recording video from front camera, the recorded video appears to be flipped even after save as flipped option is kept off kindly look into this issue @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
Also tried restore to default settings in camera but issue exists 🤦🏻‍♂️

Answer for thread:-
Hello everyone again m editing this thread as query which we all are considering it as a bug is a standard intended behaviour of camera for selfie video recording The flip camera setting is only for photo. Selfie video has always been flipped to show text correctly.
24 REPLIES 24

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85520#Comment_85520

Since you already have our log tool. Please 1. start the screen recorder 2. start recording in selfie mode 3. generate the log and send both videos plus the log to me or @Victor0_ASUS

View post
As i never tried to process logs earlier and @bharanivijay69 is familier with the process he will help you out @Anders_ASUS even he his facing same problem and also i request you to take a look into image processing where color seems dull on some shots and night shots bit noisy and details are low comparing A9 i know enviornment is that responsible to bring best shot but sometimes on same places same shots are varying in image quality i.e different in A9 and same image diffrent in A10
Thanksalot again sir for your quick response again😊👍
Stay safe t.c.

bharanivijay69
Star III
Anders_ASUS

Since you already have our log tool. Please 1. start the screen recorder 2. start recording in selfie mode 3. generate the log and send both videos plus the log to me or @Victor0_ASUS

View post
Hi,
I have the shareable drive link containing logs and videos. I couldn't comment links or send PM , as I am a new user. Please PM me , so I can send you the logs.
Thanks.

bharanivijay69
Star III
Anders_ASUS

View post
Here is the text file containing drive link for logs.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
@Anders_ASUS please look into the image post processing. Colors seem muted and night shots have smudged details with lot of noise. Which should not happen with imx 363 sensor. You have been great help so far hope you will sort this out as well.

subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
Off topic, is a dedicated night mode in the camera app going to be very difficult to implement. Have been with asus for sometime. Back in zenfone 2 the camera had a low light mode. It decreased resolution but worked really well in low light. Seems like a downgrade now. Something like a low light mode will be a hit. Please try to consider. Thanks! 😃