Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus 5z
Firmware Version: Latest .70
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Camera
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The Wide angle camera is struggling much in low light conditions and also Vertical stripes are coming everywhere on screen. It takes average photos in daylight but when you move to your room where light is not much its struggling to provide a true colors especially dark colours. I'm providing a screen recording please check it yourself. Remember that video is taken at 1:40 pm.

9 REPLIES 9

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, kindly download the latest update which has many improved features and get back to us.

subhojit_dey
Rising Star II
Victor0_ASUS

Hi there, kindly download the latest update which has many improved features and get back to us.

View post
Even after the latest update it does not solve any issues because the wide angle camera isn't a good low light camera. To top that off ASUS has also not included a night mode in the camera app. Even 2016 budget devices had a dedicated night mode in camera. I have used ASUS Zenfone 2 before and it had a night mode in camera app. I don't know why its not there in 5z. This is a joke in the name of a flagship.

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

Chintan_Devgani
Rising Star I
Victor0_ASUS

View post
Problem still persist after the latest update (.87) Also video mode on selfie camera always mirror the video even when mirror mode is turned off.