This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 5z continues reboot

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS621KL
It's hardly been 2 years I am using this phone and it has started showing some problems as mentioned below
1) continues reboot
2) Sim not detected
3) storage full
can someone tell me what is the actual reason behind it
is it a hardware issue or its due to android 10 version as i have started facing this issue after update

2 REPLIES 2

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
karanthakare97

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: ZS621KL

It's hardly been 2 years I am using this phone and it has started showing some problems as mentioned below

1) continues reboot

2) Sim not detected

3) storage full

can someone tell me what is the actual reason behind it

is it a hardware issue or its due to android 10 version as i have started facing this issue after update

Zenfone 5z continues reboot
1st n 2nd problems looks like hardware issues
1) Can you tell when does this problem occur?Does this happens only while using any Specific app or does ur device gives random reboots? Coz this seems to me like a motherboard problem which will only be fixed via service centre
2) this is hardware problem but as a work around i can suggest you 1 trick to get sim detected is try pressing ur phones back (on asus logo) for few seconds and see if ur sim gets detected try it for several times it should get detected sometime also the antenna cable is the main cause. While inserting the SIM card, push n pinch on the SIM tray area bit hardly may no service problem for you gets solved 😜
3) this seems like a software problem please try to factory data reset and check if ur issue gets solved
Even after some trouble-shootings ur problem exists than kindly take your device to nearest service centre for checkups and fixes after lockdown is lifted 😊
Thankyou 😊

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, request you to download the latest update which has been released.
You may also try the below steps:
1. Clear system cache.
2. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
3. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.
4. Last option would be to visit the service centre to have
a check. Locate here: https://www.asus.com/in/support/Service-Center/India