This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen recorder still not fixed ( WW_100.10.107.87_20200520 )

IGNT_DEVON
Star II
Are you asus developers idiots?
No seriously after 5 consecutive months u guys finally gave an update for asus 5z and still the screen recording issue not fixed.
I mean i am done with this mother**king company.
I am a content creator and for past 6 months i haven't yet recoded a single video.Son of a b**ch asus!
3 REPLIES 3

mohitp983
Star III
This is what they do . After almost 2 months they release an update with trash fixes .
I have been asking for prime hd support for so long still they haven't fixed it. Even cheaper phones can stream in hd in prime video. Our flagship phone is not able to do that ,I mean seriously.

Aryan202
Community Legend I
IGNT DEVON

Are you asus developers idiots?

No seriously after 5 consecutive months u guys finally gave an update for asus 5z and still the screen recording issue not fixed.

I mean i am done with this mother**king company.

I am a content creator and for past 6 months i haven't yet recoded a single video.Son of a b**ch asus!

Screen recorder still not fixed ( WW_100.10.107.87_20200520 )
5 months tf
Last update was on 30th March
It's barely been 2 months
Plus the phone is almost 2yrs old now expect updates to be bimonthly or every 2 months

adityapruthi200
Rising Star II
Averan

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29499/screen-recorder-still-not-fixed-ww-100-10-107-87-202005...

5 months tf

Last update was on 30th March

It's barely been 2 months

Plus the phone is almost 2yrs old now expect updates to be bimonthly or every 2 months

View post
Man??? U getting this. Only saying the phone is now 2 years old?? .OK THEN TELL ME.... when it was 1 year old why they didn't add that time??? When it was 1.5 years old..... Why they didn't added that time.... We were asking then also... And now also... The difference then they said, it will be added and they cannot say anything at that point and now they are expecting us to not expect much as it is a "2 YEARS OLD PHONE??" WOAH???
PEACE ✌🏻