patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

keyurchudasama2
Star III
I just received same response from authorized Asus service center that motherboard needs to be replaced. While on this forum, in fact on this thread itself one of the affected users said that he got it repaired from local technician in his area during lockdown. He also said that it was software bug and shared 2 solutions also to get this issue fix.
Motherboard costs around 11,000 INR. I'm surprised that how can motherboard of a handset of the same model failed just after 1 year of its launch! (Warranty expiration :P)
If a local technician can repair a mobile without replacing motherboard then why Asus charges hefty amount of money by advising to replacing motherboard.

patssushil
Rising Star I

keyurchudasama2010

I just received same response from authorized Asus service center that motherboard needs to be replaced. While on this forum, in fact on this thread itself one of the affected users said that he got it repaired from local technician in his area during lockdown. He also said that it was software bug and shared 2 solutions also to get this issue fix.

Motherboard costs around 11,000 INR. I'm surprised that how can motherboard of a handset of the same model failed just after 1 year of its launch! (Warranty expiration :P)

If a local technician can repair a mobile without replacing motherboard then why Asus charges hefty amount of money by advising to replacing motherboard.

View post
Seems like asus doesn't want to repair our devices, that's why asus simply suggesting us to replace the motherboard😶

Pratyush1
Star I
patssushil

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85244#Comment_85244

Seems like asus doesn't want to repair our devices, that's why asus simply suggesting us to replace the motherboard😶

View post
You should rather go to a local service centre and they will hardly charge 500 abd get that repaired with 2-3 hours.
My phone also had the same problem but that local technician did a great job not like that asus service centre one charging 11000 for a normal problem which is actually their mistake.

patssushil
Rising Star I
Pratyush@1

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85275#Comment_85275

You should rather go to a local service centre and they will hardly charge 500 abd get that repaired with 2-3 hours.

My phone also had the same problem but that local technician did a great job not like that asus service centre one charging 11000 for a normal problem which is actually their mistake.

View post
I asked few local technician if they could help me resolve the issue
but unfortunately, they have no idea what to do
local technician try to flash the stock rom, but in the middle of process, it used to gets stuck

chouhan
Rising Star I
patssushil

its been 3 days , i am literally without phone due to the issue i mentioned above, and in this lockdown period it actually so damn frustrating

ASUS will you please take a look and kindly help me with the possible solutions or you guys are gonna just ignore this like always

View post
This same happened with me, phone is not getting switched on. Worse product and services by Asus.