gbun
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Max pro m2
Firmware Version: 0.75
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
hi @Victor0_ASUS ,
After downgrading to pie my max pro m2 its showing zenfone logo on boot and in software update also why this happens. Can you help me out.
8 REPLIES 8

gbun
Star III
veeharish2005

I think you installed the wrong sku that is why it is showing zenfone logo

So when next update is released don't update through fota. Download the update from asus website and manually update.

View post
i download the firmware from asus india and after that 0.75 fota also pop up and i installed this 0.75 and after that i downloaded the 0.92 manually from asus india website

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
I don't know but if you don't have solution to this it is worth a try

Akasha
Rising Star I
gbun

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: Max pro m2
  2. Firmware Version: 0.75
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

hi @Victor0_ASUS ,

After downgrading to pie my max pro m2 its showing zenfone logo on boot and in software update also why this happens. Can you help me out.

Zenfone logo
I am quite certain about that the Zenfone Logo during startup is added by the downgrade firmware itself just like In android 10.
Shouldn't be really a problem, it looks neat and I didn't get about what you informed about the system update part however.

gbun
Star III
Akasha

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29350/zenfone-logo

I am quite certain about that the Zenfone Logo during startup is added by the downgrade firmware itself just like In android 10.

Shouldn't be really a problem, it looks neat and I didn't get about what you informed about the system update part however.

View post
i am saying that system update also showing zenfone logo see in the screenshot
screenshot-20200602-132634.png