This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestions for MaxProM2 update release

chirag12gs
Star I
Currently running the 2nd Beta of Android10 .
Here are a few issues I faced, which need some improvement:
1)Earphones sound quality: After updating, the sound coming from the earphones has drastically changed & it is giving quiet a terrible experience. The bass has been decreased & a lot of treble is added which is quite annoying when listening to music which has a lot of bass. The audio of the previous versions were fine. So, please retain the old audio profiles itself when releasing the main update
2)Speakers sound reduction: The overall sound has been decreased. Calls can't be heard, the audio in videos are not heard properly . Please retain old profiles on these things again.
3) Camera : After beta update, the shutter speed setting seems to be taken away and it would be quite good if it's added back in the main update
Overall, the extra game drivers & a few software related updated are really good. If the audio profiles are restored back to the original or even if they are improved it'd be quite good

3 REPLIES 3

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi chirag12gs,
1)Earphones sound quality
2)Speakers sound reduction: 
This issue is under investigation.
We will notify you once we receive any update on this issue.
3) Camera : After beta update, the shutter speed setting seems to be taken away and it would be quite good if it's added back in the main update
Please try clearing cache & storage of your camera and check again. 
If behavior still appears, please tell us your camera version and show us an original photo of this problem. 
Please also provide us the information as below:
Rear/front camera, the ambient brightness, which camera mode, what camera settings( Screenshot the preview before you take the picture. Also, access the camera settings by tapping the upper right three dots and screenshot this page.)

1234prabhat
Star III
Y_ASUS

Hi chirag12gs,

1)Earphones sound quality

2)Speakers sound reduction: 

This issue is under investigation.

We will notify you once we receive any update on this issue.

Please try clearing cache & storage of your camera and check again. 

If behavior still appears, please tell us your camera version and show us an original photo of this problem. 

Please also provide us the information as below:

Rear/front camera, the ambient brightness, which camera mode, what camera settings( Screenshot the preview before you take the picture. Also, access the camera settings by tapping the upper right three dots and screenshot this page.)

View post
When A10 available via fota on x01bda

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
1234prabhat

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/85483#Comment_85483

When A10 available via fota on x01bda

View post
Hi 1234prabhat,
Currently you can only manually update Android 10 by OTA.
Thanks for your understanding.