AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS620KL
Firmware Version: 100.10.107.87
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): camera app
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
While recording video from front camera, the recorded video appears to be flipped even after save as flipped option is kept off kindly look into this issue @CH_ASUS @Anders_ASUS
Also tried restore to default settings in camera but issue exists 🤦🏻‍♂️

Answer for thread:-
Hello everyone again m editing this thread as query which we all are considering it as a bug is a standard intended behaviour of camera for selfie video recording The flip camera setting is only for photo. Selfie video has always been flipped to show text correctly.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
Hello everyone,
Query which we all are considering it as a bug is a standard intended behaviour of camera for selfie video recording The flip camera setting is only for photo. Selfie video has always been flipped to show text correctly.
thankyou😊

View solution in original post

24 REPLIES 24

bharanivijay69
Star III
I also experience this bug. Was recording a video this evening. I was shocked when I saw the video was flipped even with save as flipped OF. Please fix this.

aamod_v8
Zen Master I
Yes this bug is present. Flip option does not work. Again the colours in main lens are muted in low light scenerio and clarity is also lost. The pics in low light are having lots of noise and smudged colors and details. Please look into it. @Anders_ASUS @CH_ASUS

kunal1217
Star I
Hi, I am facing the same issue as highlighted above.
Front cam photo works fine but issue is with the video.

Shubham_Agarkar
Star III
Nop this is a standard thing on .70 too...
Even we turn off save as flip it is saved as flip.
This happens only for video
For photo, it works fine. And for video, there is no such option available in video section.