This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Back Video Recording In Pro Mode

Ronit_Roy__mail
Star II
The only reason that I've been sticking around with PixelMaster for several years now, is because it used to support Video in the Pro Mode which gave me a ton of features like manual focus, exposure, white balance etc. I have made some amazing videos with it & last year the Zenfone 5Z literally blew my mind with it's superior quality manual video. This year I upgraded to the Zenfone 6 (ASUS 6Z here in India) and I was disappointed to find that Pro Mode cannot shoot video anymore because Video is now a separate option.
I need to make videos because the profession I'm in & I hugely depend on the the Manual Video controls of my smartphone for that. This year, not having that feature is giving me a very hard time. I'm sticking around with ASUS since 2014 because you guys always had exactly what I needed. This year you removed one of the most important features to me that I use all the time. Can you please bring it back with an update as soon as possible? I'm having a really hard time because of it.
11 REPLIES 11

munggaran
Star I
hi, please put this feature in Z6, because I was a huge fan of 5z and vlogging with fixed shutter speed + 60fps but I cannot do this in Z6, if I do this with Z6 the video become choppy when I'm in dark area transition because shutter speed automatically slowing down 😞 , I purchased Filmic Pro and also several video apps to overcome this but all apps is not supporting 60fps 😞 , please implement this Pro functionality and I'm willing to pay for this feature if it must.

munggaran
Star I
and also will be good to put 720p +60fps because Facebook is not supporting 60fps for 1080p, currently I have to convert all videos into 60fps just for Facebook upload.