This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sound decrease ringtone volume low in beta android 10

rj_hl_12222
Star II
Sound quality too cheap,low volume problem,camera not work properly, sometimes hang or leg the device.
9 REPLIES 9

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi rj.hl.12222,
Sound quality too cheap: For the sound quality problem, could you tell us does this appear on wired earphone/bluetooth headphones/phone's speaker? What app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example? Could you describe in more details about the sound quality problem?
low volume problem: Does this appear on wired earphone/bluetooth headphones/phone's speaker? Does it appear on system notification/ringtone/media? If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example? What's the volume level that you feel too low? Was it lower compared to Android Pie or which version?
camera not work properly: the camera quality has been improved in WW-17.2017.2004.424. Please try clearing cache & storage of your camera and check again. 
If behavior still appears, please tell us your camera version and show us an original photo of this problem. 
Please also provide us the information as below:
Rear/front camera, the ambient brightness, which camera mode, what camera settings( Screenshot the preview before you take the picture. Also, access the camera settings by tapping the upper right three dots and screenshot this page.)
sometimes hang or leg the device:
Does it appear when using any apps or system functions?
Please tell us the detailed steps you performed/ screenshot or short video.
Thank you 🙂

sahilpatel166
Star I
There is a sound problem in phone whether you are using headphones or without headphone.
Youtube videos have lower sound ,ringtone sound is worse i cant even here it while in other room.
Please improve sound quality like in android 9 or better than that.
And yeah..PUBG didn't support HD frame rate in android 10 update.. I'm a gamer and i want that feature.

Sound quality is really worse on wired earphones and also on the Bluetooth headset and.
Alarm volume is very very low..
Ringtone is also not loud and clear
Primary speaker is also not working properly.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Prathamesh PS09,
Is your phone ZB601KL or ZB630KL? 
Please provide your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number.
Sound quality is really worse on wired earphones and also on the Bluetooth headset and: Does it appear on system notification/ringtone/alarm/media? If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example?
Alarm volume is very very low & Ringtone is also not loud and clear:  What's the volume level that you feel too low? Was it lower compared to Android Pie or which version?
Primary speaker is also not working properly: By not working properly do you mean on terms of quality or volume? What is the sound source?
Thank you 🙂