Did you mean: 

Connection Issues - No Service and No Wifi

Model: ZE620KL
RAM: 6G
Firmware/APP Version: PPR1.180610.009WW
Frequency of Occurrence: This is the second time it happens
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Hi, For the past few weeks, my ASUS ZENFONE 5Z has been disconnecting from my mobile network and it is impossible for me to find it again. I have tried using other sim cards, restarting, checking the SIM CARD status, going on airplane mode and back and nothing has happened. On top of that, I am also unable to connect to my perfectly working wifi networks (I have tested them and my laptop connects to them just fine). The first time it happened, signal came back a few hours later but it is now the second time I am faced with this issue and since I work from my phone it has become a very big hindrance and risk. What can be done to solve this issue?
16 REPLIES 16

ramneek2110
Rising Star I
Guys regarding the 'No Service' issue, the antenna cable is the main cause. While inserting the SIM card, pinch on the SIM tray area. the network will be back. Also down the road you might face no charging issue.
ASUS has very low standards of quality check. the antena cable is loosened.

ramneek2110
Rising Star I

amddayalan
Star I

I have tried all methods. No luck. Any alternate? Is this software issue? Installing a custom rom will help?

ramneek2110
Rising Star I
amddayalan

I have tried all methods. No luck. Any alternate? Is this software issue? Installing a custom rom will help?

View post
Is your phone still in warranty?

amddayalan
Star I

No warranty just expired.