This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 development

Akshu_770
Star I
I think is Asus have taken this long to develop Android 10 for Max Pro M1 it should take little longer and develop it properly. I have used ROMs and Stock 424 too there is too difference between both.
Asus's 424 update was like just another flaw from Asus. Call recording option is not working from about phone was launched. 5000 mAh mamoth battery but lasts for half day.
Asus team should work well in this department I guess.
Problems in 424 ROM
1. Screen is not properly used( the bottom side of phone there is tremendous gap which can be filled)
2. Call recording not working
3. Hangs too.much
4. Battery backup
5. Camera app which in 424 is worst
6. Face unlock not works properly.
Team Asus I suggest you to talk some more time but make the update proper to use at once.

Regards,
Akshay
17 REPLIES 17

sknomanahmed
Star I
I think the battery is fine. What really makes me sad is lagging of the phone and camera.
Please Asus resolve this issues as soon as possible.

delilabajuri
Star I
I got many prob with android 10

1:camera not work well
2: Google photo not work well(not showing video/just a grey square)
3:audio feel different and i think its worse when max volume
4:whatsapp status not work well(my contacts picture seems blurry but not pixelated
5:i use screen recorder that have internal audio recording but after 2 days update..it not work like the video not moving
6:video not moving..i watch YouTube,MXplayer,or any video and it not moving..i can only hear the sound.
7:alarm and ringtone r not as powerful and loud as before update(cons)
8:finger print and face unlock seems very slow like 200% slower
And after update to android 10 i just realized that i got the indian version (zb601kl)

Im very disappointed..please send this message to asus..becouse i dont know how to ..im just teenage that experience this disappointing update

Axatp
Star III
Hello all,
You all are going to beta version for experiencing the latest update, but by chance you don't like the update and you want to switch back to stable one, then how you all do that , I want to know.
Please looking forward to this reply.
Thank you.

Asus zenfone max pro m2 update
Not working properly Google Duo, Imo, is Not working
Dua or Imo use krne me Mic work nahi kr raha, Voice jaa nahi rahi
Asus Always provide Bug Update,
Pata Nahi etni Badi Company, Dhang ke Developer Kyu nahi hayar krte Apna Naam kharab kre hai
My Second mobile Realme 3 he provide Android 10, and realme Ui, working properly
I love Asus but,, Becare full
Sham of you Asus

Axatp
Star III
Sonu Mardi

Thats what i am trying to say, android 10 use karne ka chakkar me beta version install kar ke phone ko kharab kr rhe ho..aur thik se operate bhi nhi hoga. Wait karo official android 10 stable ka

View post
Stable to aa chuka bhai !!!!😂😂
Abhi bahut derr lagegi stable update ane mai
Kyuki hame to pata hi nai hain ki asus company software develop kar rahi hain ki kuch aur. New phones market mai laa hi rahi hain aur update de nai rahi old phones ko 😏.