This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fast charging stopped

ZT-fa0fd8fe
Star III
After .153 update fast charging literally stopped I don't know why, I did all what I suppose to do, "all" means all, but nothing improvement this will fix after a proper update only or else revert the updated, and I found some stupid explanations and solutions in others issues this not the first time ever time, zen team giving updates regularly and I appreciate that too, but update with issues is not appreciable, and that won't deserves.
I need a proper solution and maintain some worthy staff of development and testing team.
13 REPLIES 13

vitink7
Star II
EVEN I AM FACING ISSUES SINCE THE LAST UPDATE. I HAVE EVEN GOT THREE NEW CABLE. ASUS IS NOT READY TO ACCEPT THAT ITA THEIR FIRMWARE ISSUE.

ZT-fa0fd8fe
Star III
And charge input also I left the mobile charge at "0" percentage, after 1 and 1/2 hours time it's only 18% how long should we take to get the battery full,
I actually lost one asus6z at Jan 13 and next day I bought a new asus6z I have that much love with device I have two adopters both are at same performance and they are doing good with other brand devices using by friends and family when come my device it's literally fucking and I'm sitting at plug point to use all the time.

ZT-fa0fd8fe
Star III
Anders_ASUS please take the problem service and solve the issue

Rangzen
Rising Star II
I have faced the same issue in the past. The best workaround is discard the Asus charger and use third party adapter like Samsung AFC or Ausmo. Note: 18w is the maximum limit on this phone. Further, I would suggest you to buy fast charging data cable too. Ausmo makes excellent accessories which I'm currently using.