Did you mean: 

[Zenfone 5Z ZS620KL] No Service Issue and Storage suddenly full on Android 10

Gun2
Star II
Rooted: No
APP Name: Android 10 System
Frequency of Occurrence: Everytime
RAM: 6G
Screenshot: https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/ww_attachments/202003/09/120822h5fcn213c12dz35f.jpg
Firmware/APP Version: Version WW-100.10.107.46
Model: ZS620KL

Hey ASUS,I want to complain your flagship products call Zenfone 5z. I have no service issue last year, going to you service center and they replace it new MB with new IMEI 6 months ago. But now, that issue is happening again suddenly, and nothing i can do to fix it. I have upgraded it into Android 10 and wipe it into factory default now. My Zenfone 5z is useless now as mobile phone, only connect through wifi. And the weird thing is : this Android 10 have full storage after a couple days usage, although I'm not installing any new apps from playstore.The storage takes about 114GB for other but don't know what happen. So please inform me what to do on this flagshit mobile, since the warranty is out of date now and you give us this such problems...
9 REPLIES 9

kothariabhishek
Star II
I am facing the same .. Any update or solution to this issue ??

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi friends
Thank you for your asking. Kindly provide the information below so that we could better assist you.
Refer to the link below to check the model name by model no. in the link
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1014441/
1. If you try to update to the latest firmware version(WW-100.10.107.70), does the issue still remain?
2. After update, please enter "Safe Mode". If the issue only appears after the phone exit Safe Mode, please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party apps.
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
3. Could your SIM card operate in other phone now? If so, please also check SMMI test
Calculator> type ".12345+=">SMMI TEST>Single Test> SIM Card Test/SIM Signal Test

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact me. Thank you.

kothariabhishek
Star II
Hi Christine,
Model No : ASUS_Z01RD ZB601KL
Issue started with latest firmware . I degraded to android P and is still same. I reinstalled and it is same.
Issue persist with SAFE MODE also.
Sim is perfectly working in other phone.
Exact Issue : Signal comes and goes. happenning every 5-7 seconds. meanwhile storage is getting full.
Also phone restarts automatically. Not sure if that happens before storage is completely full or starts before that also.
If i remove the SIM, phone works fine, except storage is getting full very slowly. In my test without SIM card, 1GB storage got full in 8 hours.
Thanks
Abhishek
PS : All storage is getting full under "Other Apps"

daphnetey
Star I
I am facing the same problem starting today. The storage are full with others apps. In fact, I didn't install any other apps..