cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 suggestion & bug

rohankvinodr
Star II
Bugs
Camera : when i open camera on apps like telegram, whatsapp, google duo it was too dark and can't see myself
Mic: when i sent voice message on whatsapp or any other messaging application i can't record clear voice. Sometimes no voice recorded
Speaker : when i connect headphones/earphones sound also comes from main speaker. It was very annoying and when i call someone the voice comes from top speaker and at the same time bottom speaker too
Dark mode : sometimes switching to and switching back have some problem. Lag and grapics problem
Suggestions
Allow to Scheduled Dark mode
Swipe fingure print sensor to scroll down notification bar
Enable android bubbles
Add more suggestions to smart reply
Improve battery life and reduce charging time
Add quick open tab in app drawer
Add speed feedback and suggestions tab
13 REPLIES 13

rohankvinodr
Star II
Asus team' please consider this

veeharish2005
Zen Master I
rohankvinodr

Bugs

1. Camera : when i open camera on apps like telegram, whatsapp, google duo it was too dark and can't see myself
  2. Mic: when i sent voice message on whatsapp or any other messaging application i can't record clear voice. Sometimes no voice recorded
  3. Speaker : when i connect headphones/earphones sound also comes from main speaker. It was very annoying and when i call someone the voice comes from top speaker and at the same time bottom speaker too
  4. Dark mode : sometimes switching to and switching back have some problem. Lag and grapics problem

Suggestions

1. Allow to Scheduled Dark mode
  2. Swipe fingure print sensor to scroll down notification bar
  3. Enable android bubbles
  4. Add more suggestions to smart reply
  5. Improve battery life and reduce charging time
  6. Add quick open tab in app drawer
  7. Add speed feedback and suggestions tab

Android 10 suggestion & bug
Scheduled dark mode is an android 11 feature.
What do you mean by "Add speed feedback and suggestions tab"

rohankvinodr
Star II
Some UI like samsung have scheduled dark mode.
And speed feedback and suggestions table help companies to receive feedback very fast and directly receive them

ms_actualisers
Star II
Dear Asus,
I updated my phone to the latest Beta Android 10 build released by you. Phone serial number and build screenshots are attached for reference. I have a few issues that I want to bring to your notice:
1. I got my phone in October 2019 and my phone worked perfectly on its original Android 8.1 till about February 2020 when some auto update perhaps Chrome started causing frequent app crashes.
2. Thinking that it was caused by my not updating my phone's software I updated my phone to Android Pie. But things did not really turn better. I kept facing app crash issues.
3. Then after installing another one of your updates perhaps build .064 my phone started behaving real peculiar. Some apps would not open at all on the phone like My Vodafone, Zoom, Diksha etc. While others open on their own wish like Telegram, Cova etc.
4. Hoping that the 2nd Beta Android 10.0 would resolve these issues, I upgraded again. But rather than helping me it has brought its own set of problems along with those that already existed like auto restart of the phone and phone turning extremely slow most of the times so much that I cannot even disconnect phone calls as the screen stays black upto a minute after the call. Similarly waking up the phone is an issue most of the times. Phone screen does not wake up even after repeatedly pressing the power on button.
5. I resorted to factory reset hoping things would take care of themselves but to no avail.
To say that I am frustrated would be an understatement. Please help. Is it somehow possible to go back to the original Android 8.1 that my phone was shipped with.