This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Software issues.

ZT-674dfc00
Star III
Almost Every reviewers and myself using zenphone 6 under heavy load got the device overheated, where as devices using the same chipset with no extra cooling solutions does far better thermels under heavy load than this, I think that's because of the software, asus please refine the software, tweak for best 'performance'.?
5 REPLIES 5

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
I've already sent this feedback to our software team and await their reply

ZT-674dfc00
Star III
The earlier comment is some days earlier, as days pass, Iam starting to hate my asus 6z smartphone, new new problems appear from day by day, unexpected overheating is a major problem and software instability, animation lagging, app crashing, speaker are overheating and lot more. I can't even tell this to my parents, I bought this product extending my budget, Iam confuced and exhausted, please fix all the problems ASAP...., Now I have doubt that overheating is due to poor product quality, Iam confuced and helpless if you guys don't care, do something ASUS. ?

ZT-674dfc00
Star III
Asus launcher stopped working!!, What is this man, I really regret buying this product...??

Not applicable
This is not so suitable with my Canon Printer. I am using it with my Laptop but sometimes I need to use this with my smartphone also. I am facing Canon Printer Paper Jam error while trying to work from my smartphone.