cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[Max Pro M1 ZB602KL]a fingerprint bug/battery

santoajja98
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus ZenFone Max Pro (M1) (ZB602KL)
Firmware Version: 063
Rooted or not: non root
Frequency of Occurrence: Any time-
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
I have a deep sleep problem on my smartphone, when my smartphone leaves the battery on its own, in one night it can be reduced by 30-40%, But when I erase my fingerprint everything becomes normal
8 REPLIES 8

Christine_ASUS
Community Legend II
Hi santoajja98
Thank you for your sharing. Please provide the information below so that we can better assist you.
1. Does the issue start after any firmware/app download or update? Could you help me to enter "Safe Mode" and leave a 80%-100% phone
in sleep(idle) mode in a night?
# How to enter and exit "Safe Mode"
https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
If the battery works well in "Safe Mode", please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party Apps. If the issue remain the same, please provide me the screenshot of
①Setting>Battery
②Setting>Battery>3 dots on the top"Show app usage"

2. Is there any zone heating up while using/idling? How long does the battery be used? 

santoajja98
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi santoajja98

Thank you for your sharing. Please provide the information below so that we can better assist you.

1. Does the issue start after any firmware/app download or update? Could you help me to enter "Safe Mode" and leave a 80%-100% phone

If the battery works well in "Safe Mode", please check on any disturbance from the installed 3rd party Apps. If the issue remain the same, please provide me the screenshot of

①Setting>Battery

2. Is there any zone heating up while using/idling? How long does the battery be used? 

View post
yes this problem arises after upgrading from build firmware 057 to 058, you can see the battery usage chart that I included in the file. Although I do not use this smartphone but the battery is reduced.
screenshot-20200530-040730.png

santoajja98
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi santoajja98

①Setting>Battery

View post
02, There are no hot parts at idle, and I can confirm the condition of the hardware (battery) is okay. I use this smartphone for only 11 months.

santoajja98
Star II
Christine_ASUS

Hi santoajja98

①Setting>Battery

View post
My friends who use this smartphone also experience the same problem.