This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proximity sensor .153

samvelkoch
Star III
Is there possibility to exclude proximity sensor from the camera management? Camera can not be rotated to selfie mode because of proximity sensor error which occurs since .153 update.
*Cam module could be rotated by volume buttons
35 REPLIES 35

samvelkoch
Star III
By the way.. What is your model? I have 12/512 (Edition 30)

italo98av
Star II
samvelkoch

By the way.. What is your model? I have 12/512 (Edition 30)

View post
6/128

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Sounds like you both have hardware issue as no one else has mentioned about this. Before you contact your local asus support about a repair, you may try to factory reset your phone if you want to. You could even downgrade to A9 if you truly believe that this was caused by a FW upgrade. The downgrade FW is available on asus support site but I feel confident about this being hardware based on what you've told me so far.

italo98av
Star II
Anders_ASUS

Sounds like you both have hardware issue as no one else has mentioned about this. Before you contact your local asus support about a repair, you may try to factory reset your phone if you want to. You could even downgrade to A9 if you truly believe that this was caused by a FW upgrade. The downgrade FW is available on asus support site but I feel confident about this being hardware based on what you've told me so far.

View post
Well... I made a phone call immediately after the update and I've noticed this problem (the screen becoming black like I have brought the phone near the ear). The last call before it was regular and the sensor was working properly. I'll try to make a downgrade, but I hope that will be an update with this bug fixed

italo98av
Star II
It's working like a short-circuited sensor