cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

max pro m2 beta 2 bugs

gbun
Star III
Hi team,
I updated to max pro m2 with latest .424 build of android 10 beta and i see the bugs please asus fix this bugs and give the next ota fast. Bugs in max pro m2 I,m facing which is given below
slow charging:- when i plug the phone with original charger of asus then after 5 min it showing rapid charging after half an hour after that it showing charging which charge the phone with normal speed after 5 to 10 minutes its showing slowly charging and it takes more time to charge generally it occurs (slowly charging) after 40 percent of charging. This is the serious issue I'll facing.
round corner is missing in the bottom edges
ringing and notification sound is low
in speaker there is no bass and sound is also very low and in pie build it is ok
and the suggestion from setting is not removing
notification light blinks sometimes green sometimes yellowish white

17 REPLIES 17

Massy
Star II
gbun

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/84098#Comment_84098

i am thinking to downgrade to pie no doubt 10 is amazing but it takes lot of time to charge in 10 and sound is also bass less

View post
I don't understand why I can't reproduce the problem.
X01BDA with 6 GB RAM and .424 build: fast charging is working fine.

gbun
Star III
Massy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/84108#Comment_84108

I don't understand why I can't reproduce the problem.

X01BDA with 6 GB RAM and .424 build: fast charging is working fine.

View post
in your mobile is fast charging working

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi gbun,
slow charging:
Please try with other chargers and new cables and check if the problem still appears.
Furthermore, there are some scenarios that may affect the fast charging status: 
A.   If the system is under high resource usage (high temp) or the battery level is over 85%, the device will trigger a protection mechanism, which lowers the charging current.
B.   Check if there is some object or stain in the charging port. We recommend to use a soft brush to clean the charging port.
C.      We recommend to test charging in safe mode. How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1005163
If in safe mode, the problem is not observed, the system performance may be affected by 3rd apps. We recommend to factory reset the system. 
If the charging status is still unstable in safe mode, we recommend to go to repair center for further checking. 
If the problem still appears, please tell us at which battery levels does fast charging not work.
Could you check when the phone is turned off, about how long is the total charging time?
round corner is missing in the bottom edges & ringing and notification sound is low
This issue is under investigation.
We will notify you once we receive any update on this issue.
Thank you 🙂
in speaker there is no bass and sound is also very low and in pie build it is ok
Does this appear with media/call/ring/alarm sound? If media, what app/app version are you using? Do you have a music link you can provide as an example? What's the volume level that you feel too low? Was it lower compared to Android Pie or which version?
Could you describe in more details about the sound quality problem?
What's the time point in a music link you feel the bass is missing?
and the suggestion from setting is not removing
 Regarding the inability to remove the recommended Settings, after investigation, the Android 10 platform AOSP system does not provide a removal solution. In order to maintain the stability of ZenFone Max Pro M1 in Android 10, we will continue to provide the recommended Settings. If you have already performed the recommended settings, we suggest that users ignore them and we apologize for the confusion.
notification light blinks sometimes green sometimes yellowish white
What kind of notifications? Could you tell us which app/app version? What's the expected color?
google news feed become blank
Is your phone connected to internet?
Does it appear all the time? After what actions does it appear?
Please try clearing cache & data of Google and check again.
Does it appear in safe mode? How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
If it still appears, could you show us a screenshot? Thank you.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi kaustubhmishra044,
1. Very slow charging
We would like to understand whether you're using the ASUS original charger. We suggest that you try with new cables and check again. 
Please also note that "fast charging/charging rapidly" appears after a few minutes when you plug in your charger. Please make sure to check your lock screen after a few minutes.
Furthermore, there are some scenarios that may affect the fast charging status: 
A.   If the system is under high resource usage (high temp) or the battery level is over 85%, the device will trigger a protection mechanism, which lowers the charging current.
B.   Check if there is some object or stain in the charging port. We recommend to use a soft brush to clean the charging port.
C.      We recommend to test charging in safe mode. How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1005163
If in safe mode, the problem is not observed, the system performance may be affected by 3rd apps. We recommend to factory reset the system. 
If the charging status is still unstable in safe mode, we recommend to go to repair center for further checking. 
If the problem still appears, please tell us at which battery levels does fast charging not work.
2. Speaker sounds is very low I can hardly hear media sound via speakers even in full sound.
This issue is under investigation.
We will notify you once we receive any update on this issue.
3. Device getting too hot.
About device heating issue in regular use, we suggest that you avoid running apps that may use much memory for a long time, for example, 3D games and video.
Also, it's recommended that do not use your phone/tablet while it is charging.
Please also try removing the background apps in recent app list, and check again.
Please also check if this behavior appears in safe mode: How to Enter and Exit Safe Mode on Android phone ? | Official Support | ASUS Global
For more information on improving the overheating behavior: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1011555/
If the problem still appears, please tell us
Which zone is heating up (back/upper/middle/lower)
The app/ app version you're using
Were you using the app and charging at the same time? Or only charging? Only using the app?
How much is the ambient temperature when this appears
About how much is the temperature of the phone

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi aadityagujjar3,
google news feed become blank
Is your phone connected to internet?
Does it appear all the time? After what actions does it appear?
Please try clearing cache & data of Google and check again.
Does it appear in safe mode? How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1005163/
If it still appears, could you show us a screenshot? Thank you.