This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 AUTO RESTART

anandhu1440
Star I
My zenfone max pro M1 has been auto restarting/ auto rebooting suddenly while using .This happens often .And there is a heating issue.

18 REPLIES 18

ZT-64990043
Star I
Faced the same problem of heating and battery drainage. Slow charging
And the is one issue is that.. suddenly volume gets too low. And to there was no bass in earphone for 2-3 day.. and then suddenly bass problem resolved automatically
Trust me guys ..Asus is gonna destroy the hardware parts of our cellphone with these bad and full of bugs update.

I don't have problems at all so far last 2years when I buyed.. excellent experience

I'm also having same issue and addition to that emergency call issue

balumech44
Star I
What's going on asus zenfone max pro m1 update 10 this update for inconvenience problem call waiting service not working and sound low and camara quality very low and poor update i like asus phone but distabed this update ,original asus update company issue quick resolved asus also products very low manufacturing next another model can't buy it and asus products totally I'm upset resolve manufactur support teem

Riyaz
Star I
anandhu1440

My zenfone max pro M1 has been auto restarting/ auto rebooting suddenly while using .This happens often .And there is a heating issue.

ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 AUTO RESTART
Same problem..