This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone max pro M2 update WW-17.2018.2004.424 (Bugs/fixed bugs)

Riju9547
Rising Star II
The bugs i found in last 12 hours.
The sound from the phone speaker is very bad. It decreased a lot. I cant hear my ringtone in the incoming call. and while watching YouTube i have to keep my volume at 100% to listen properly. And if I keep the volume at 70 or 60 % I cant hear anything properly the volume is too low. But the clarity increased. And the sound via headphone (wired/wireless) seems of for me and I personally think it was better than the previous beta update (409). The sound via earpiece is also OK(will prefer a little bit louder)
The Rounded corner in the bottom of the screen are gone.
There is a popup message in the Settings which says to customize your ZB630KL. Which you cannot remove.
Bugs got fixed
The UI is buttery smooth
The is no App crash issue
Battery backup is amazing
Gcam works perfectly( Version 7.0.009). The same version used to have saving and crash issue.
Low volume voice recording in whats app and in Discord call got fixed

20 REPLIES 20

After updating to 424 There's an issue with earphone while playing pubg some of the sounds are not hearing simultaneously
For eg:- If we play shanhok the sound of rain will be muted if there's a enemy footstep near us and when our teammates speak something we couldn't hear other sounds properly
A

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Riju9547,
1. The sound from the phone speaker is very bad: We've checked with the relevant team about this, and we will notify you once we receive any news on this issue.
Thank you.
2. The Rounded corner in the bottom of the screen are gone.
We didn't find the same behavior on our device here. Could you kindly show us a photo of the behavior?

3. There is a popup message in the Settings which says to customize your ZB630KL. Which you cannot remove.
Regarding the inability to remove the recommended Settings, after investigation, the Android 10 platform AOSP system does not provide a removal solution. In order to maintain the stability of ZenFone Max Pro M1 in Android 10, we will continue to provide the recommended Settings. If you have already performed the recommended settings, we suggest that users ignore them and we apologize for the confusion.

Hi sreekanthpsree,
Does it only appear with earphones? 
Please provide your PUBG version. 
Is it possible to provide a short video? Thank you. 

Riju9547
Rising Star II
Y_ASUS

Hi Riju9547,

1. The sound from the phone speaker is very bad: We've checked with the relevant team about this, and we will notify you once we receive any news on this issue.

Thank you.

2. The Rounded corner in the bottom of the screen are gone.

We didn't find the same behavior on our device here. Could you kindly show us a photo of the behavior?

3. There is a popup message in the Settings which says to customize your ZB630KL. Which you cannot remove.

Regarding the inability to remove the recommended Settings, after investigation, the Android 10 platform AOSP system does not provide a removal solution. In order to maintain the stability of ZenFone Max Pro M1 in Android 10, we will continue to provide the recommended Settings. If you have already performed the recommended settings, we suggest that users ignore them and we apologize for the confusion.

Hi sreekanthpsree,

Does it only appear with earphones? 

Please provide your PUBG version. 

Is it possible to provide a short video? Thank you. 

View post
img-20200528-wa0002.jpg
Here is the photo of irregular rounded corner. (I didn't use any protective/tempered glass)
Well the rounded corners are not a big issue for me.. the only fix we need immediately is the problem with sound. The phone comes with NXP speaker and it should be much louder than other phones available in the market. Please look into this matter ASAP.
3. But other android 10 devices with stock android UI doesn't show such popup messages. Not even in nokia or motorola phones.

Nav
Star I
Hi! I just downloaded Android 10 few days before, it looks good and smooth. Especially back button from side display is pretty good. The 3 major flaws are
1) Battery: Draining fastly. Example: If we start using phone with internet it drains fast when compared to Android 9.
2) Sound : No Bass no effect it's like a listening song inside a Well.
3) Battery Charging: Takes so much time to complete 100%.
That's it. Is there any native video calling option in Android 10?

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi Riju9547,
The not round corners behavior is under investigation.
We will notify you once we receive any update on this issue.
Thank you 🙂