Riju9547
Rising Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL/ZB631KL
Firmware Version:WW-17.2018.2004.424
Rooted or not:NO
Frequency of Occurrence: CONSTANT
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):NONE
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
The bugs i found in last 12 hours.
The sound from the phone speaker is very bad. It decreased a lot. I cant hear my ringtone in the incoming call. and while watching YouTube i have to keep my volume at 100% to listen properly. And if I keep the volume at 70 or 60 % I cant hear anything properly the volume is too low. But the clarity increased. And the sound via headphone (wired/wireless) seems of for me and I personally think it was better than the previous beta update (409). The sound via earpiece is also OK(will prefer a little bit louder)
The Rounded corner in the bottom of the screen are gone.
There is a popup message in the Settings which says to customize your ZB630KL. Which you cannot remove.
Bugs got fixed
The UI is buttery smooth
The is no App crash issue
Battery backup is amazing
Gcam works perfectly( Version 7.0.009). The same version used to have saving and crash issue.
Low volume voice recording in whats app and in Discord call got fixed
24 REPLIES 24

Riju9547
Rising Star II
gbun

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/83515#Comment_83515

how much time it take to charge

is eis is working on your device

View post
From 18-100 its takes almost 3hrs. Yes front camera EIS is working in Stock cam

skrock860
Star I
Is in max pro m2 beta 2 the earpiece volume increased. Or still low.

skrock860
Star I
skrock860

View post
screenshot-20200528-154957.png

Riju9547
Rising Star II
skrock860

View post
No its same as beta 1

Nav
Star I
Hi ! After updating Android 10 Beta 2.0 I just facing the battery draining problem. When it is idle, it drains slowly when I using internet it drains fastly compared to Android 9. The other issue is while listening music through headphones the sound quality is low and no bass. Ringtone and media volume very low. Crack noise in speaker when we increase to full volume. That's it. HOPE ! I think this is the last update(Android 10) for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M2. So we kindly request the developer to look into this issue regarding Android 10 on Max Pro M2. Thank You.