Zenfone 4 Max Pro Pie Update

When Will Asus Release The Official Pie Update to Asus Zenfone 4 Max Pro?

I Have Been Waiting for the Update since Last Month when i go to Google and Search Asus Zenfone 4 max pro Pie Update(Beta).Dear Asus Please Release it Sooner.Thank You.

Comments

• I am also waiting for the updates and i am tired of waiting.For more information check asus website. www.besthumidifier2020.com/best-air-purifier-and-humidifier-2020/ 😴

• edited April 29

Oh Zenfone Max 4 Esta Com Problema Nas Instalações De Aplicativos Oq Devo Fazee?

• san014san014 Level 1

кто нибудь ставил на asus zenfone 4 max zc554kl андроид 9 , всё ли работает (камера и остальное железо)?

• Dear friends

Thank you all for asking. To avoid any misunderstanding in the conversation, please provide me further information in English.

1.  Model Name, are you asking for ZenFone 4 Pro(ZS551KL), ZenFone 4 Max (ZC520KL, ZC554KL) or other models?

Settings>System>About phone>Model

Refer to the link below to check the model name by model no. in the link

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1014441/

2. Your current firmware version

Setting >System>About Phone>Software information>Build Number

3. Your question detail.

• Hey Christine_ASUS, It is Asus Zenfone 4 Max Pro X00ID (ZC554KL)

• Hi Mark

Asus will continuously provide applicable updates to our products for 18 months from the device first become available on the market. For any devices launched over 18 months, there will no longer be any system updates and maintenance (including ZenUI Launcher).

Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you for your understanding and support.

• By the way How much is the price for Asus Zenfone 7 5G, Its ok if its still not stable

• Top secret. You will see 😉

• When will the Asus Zenfone 7 5G be released?

• rssothyrssothy Level 1

Zenfone 4 pro released on 2017 it's only got android 8.0. Why didn't support for 18 months. Same age devices still getting android 11 upgrade like OnePlus 5 ,Sony, Nokia.

• barrett63barrett63 Level 1

Without any update, my phone works fine. I don't use it as my primary device.

But when i tried to participate in kroger feedback survey from my mobile.

I got some warning which wanted me to update the security patch. Will that have any problem?