This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus zenfone max pro m1

rj_hl_12222
Star II
The store of bugs is asus zenfone max pro m1.
17 REPLIES 17

theimonkey
Star I
Asus is one of the best brands available. Do not post its bad just because you did not get android 10. Tell me have you ever used all features of android 8.1? Iam happy with my oreo

Axatp
Star III
theimonkey

Asus is one of the best brands available. Do not post its bad just because you did not get android 10. Tell me have you ever used all features of android 8.1? Iam happy with my oreo

View post
Your concern is highly appreciated sir and as you said that we don't have used all the functions of Oreo 8.1 and that's true !!
But in this situation all the companies are giving away the stable build of Android 10 and asus is just in the beta build since January end. That's a lot of time sir , by now we should receive the stable update of Android 10 .
And beta update is also nearly 2 months and there are still lots of bugs inside. That's very poor performance of Asus 😒😒

adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
psarathy.jeeva

Unknowingly I bought this Asus max pro m1.. better to buy realme or redmi or any other products becaz I haven't seen any other brands like this one..asus has no software genius.. totally waste of buying asus mobile models....

View post
No Chinese brand

adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
theimonkey

View post
Good one bro

adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
Axatp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/84029#Comment_84029

Your concern is highly appreciated sir and as you said that we don't have used all the functions of Oreo 8.1 and that's true !!

But in this situation all the companies are giving away the stable build of Android 10 and asus is just in the beta build since January end. That's a lot of time sir , by now we should receive the stable update of Android 10 .

And beta update is also nearly 2 months and there are still lots of bugs inside. That's very poor performance of Asus 😒😒

View post
Axatp

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/84029#Comment_84029

View post
Beta 2 is released on May 4 then how come it has been 2 months😆😆😆.Atleast they r trying