This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic switch off

mohammad
Star I
My phone asus zenfone max pro m2 is getting switched off automatically I need to find out the solution
9 REPLIES 9

Nilesh13
Star III
Brother your phone is also gonna get bricked like everyone's device. Yes , the update is buggy and I faced the similar issue like urs until my phone went dead and I was not able to switch it on since. Asus is a fraud company and if you go to the service center they will say you to change your motherboard and maximum of users who have faced this issue have their warranty expired so pay 10K instead.

ZT-6509ed91
Star I
Hi
Is there any solution from the ASUS company for the automatic switch off. Suddenly fully memory is consumed and network is disabled by phone.
tried with factory reset option, still facing the same issue.

teja_aru
Star I
NealMaxProM2

Hi I am also facing same issue since couple of days.

My Asus Max Pro m2 switching off while call or sometimes when kept idle. Also battery shows sudden up and downs without connecting phone for changer.

Recently I have updated my phone for latest update on last week of April.

Please provide me solution.

View post
Same here! Need help!

CarlosR
Star I
I installed some camera apps one day on ZfMP. I usually keep it for charging overnight in mini bus (8rental.com/rent-minibus-driver-krakow) . To my surprise the phone had shut down by itself. I long pressed power button for some 20 seconds, it opened up. I ignored it as a sporadic issue. But I faced the same issue once again yesterday.

Vikas_Kansara
Star I
Hi

I am facing same issue. My phone is switch off automatically when it is kept idle for some time. Battery percentage up and down some times. Is there any solution for this issue.