cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Android 10 worth installing now?

ssorder
Star I
Hello,
I'm still on latest A9 because I have been hearing people were having issues with A10. Having latest firmware is released, would you recommend me to upgrade to A10?
I have zero issue with A9. Everything works great.

17 REPLIES 17

wayne_hbw
Star II
I was using A9, hard reset went A10 update 1. Having some bugs so jump back to A9. Used for few days before the A10 update came. I jumped to A10 update and everything so good. Does not have any issues where people complained. Did not play PUG so did not face any gaming problem. Now A10 Update 3. Everything is running good. Battery life great, no bug, no restart issues, no charging issues, no heat problem.

The only only issues I have is. I don't have voLTE and Vowifi. It's Asus issues...

ssorder
Star I
vikrantsharma980

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/29135/is-android-10-worth-installing-now

I won't recommend right now, wait for the next update. Also did you downgrade or never updated?

View post
I never updated. Are you still experiencing some issues with the latest firmware?

Kanu
Rising Star II
I downgraded twice to a9 since a10 just wasn't good. Phone was heating too much and the battery life degraded. I'm gonna wait now till these issues become rare since right now they are very common

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
Kanu

I downgraded twice to a9 since a10 just wasn't good. Phone was heating too much and the battery life degraded. I'm gonna wait now till these issues become rare since right now they are very common

View post
In A10 did you ever feel that the 120 hz was not as smooth as it's supposed to be at all times? Like did you ever feel that it was lacking the overall UI smoothness we had on A9??
I've downgraded once and then again went back to A10. What's your suggestion ?I've been having a huge issue after this new update.should I go back to A9 because I personally felt the fingerprint improved with A10 . Don't see much diff with the battery life and thermals tho.
Please help

Kanu
Rising Star II
sauravshanbhogue

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/84020#Comment_84020

In A10 did you ever feel that the 120 hz was not as smooth as it's supposed to be at all times? Like did you ever feel that it was lacking the overall UI smoothness we had on A9??

I've downgraded once and then again went back to A10. What's your suggestion ?I've been having a huge issue after this new update.should I go back to A9 because I personally felt the fingerprint improved with A10 . Don't see much diff with the battery life and thermals tho.

Please help

View post
Yes that happened with me too. 120 didn't feel as smooth and fluid as in a9. I'm not updating to a10. The only good thing is the security patch and the location permissions. But everything else is better in a9.