This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Device drivers not showing in Device Manager of Windows 10 64bit OS ASUS Vivobook Note book S400C

johan_brittz
Star I
System: Windows 10 64 bit
Battery or AC: baterry charged from AC
Model: S400CA
Frequency of occurrence: contiunous
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Since the latest driver update, the device manager does not show any of the 2 x USB 2.0 ports or the internal webcam. The USB 3.0 port is still working fine and showing in Device manager.

Please help!
4 REPLIES 4

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
johan.brittz
  1. System: Windows 10 64 bit
  2. Battery or AC: baterry charged from AC
  3. Model: S400CA
  4. Frequency of occurrence: contiunous
  5. Reset OS: No
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:Since the latest driver update, the device manager does not show any of the 2 x USB 2.0 ports or the internal webcam. The USB 3.0 port is still working fine and showing in Device manager.

Please help!

Device drivers not showing in Device Manager of Windows 10 64bit OS ASUS Vivobook Note book S400C
Screenshot of device manager

AnthonyLee_ASUS
Rising Star I
Hi @johan.brittz We need to answer some question as below:
is your BIOS version already updated to 210 version?
What driver update did you perform before to cause the issue?
You mentioned that device manager does not show for USB 2.0 and the webcam. Does it mean both USB and webcam stopped working now?
Thanks!

johan_brittz
Star I
Dear Anthony Lee,

Please find answers to your questions:
I have upgraded the BIOS to version 210 - yesterday 28 May 2020. It was still on version 203
I updated a NooElec SDR driver. After this update on Windows 10 the Webcam, SD card port, and the 2 x USB 2.0 ports are not working. It doesn't show on the device manager at all. I then reinstalled Windows 10 64 bit OS. Still not showing.
Webcam, SD card port and USB 2.0 ports not working.
Help would be appreciated to get this fixed.

AnthonyLee_ASUS
Rising Star I
Hi @johan.brittz in this case we would recommend you to send device to repair center. Don't forget to backup your computer before repair. Please refer to this link to find nearest service location: https://www.asus.com/support/service-center-location . Thanks!