boo_boopesh
Star I
ZF Model: ZB630KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: QKQ1.WW_Phone-17.2018.1912.409-20200114
Frequency of Occurrence: Since updated to Pie
Rooted: No
APP Name:

Last edited by boo.boopesh on 2020/2/8 21:47 Extremely low call volume in earpiece for incoming calls....audio is inaudible in outdoors...very major problem for a phone...i had complained for past 6 months no action taken by asus....pls take this serious issue in consideration Many are been facing this problem since updated to pie...OREO didn't have this problem I thought Android 10 would solve the problem..but didn't.pls solve this major bug. I beg u Asus....i regret for buying Asus zenfone max pro m2 😒😒😒😒
9 REPLIES 9

burgman
Star II
Kindly visit the nearest Authorized Asus Service center Click Here Note: Try locating with the nearest Pin Code. Any water or liquid damage is not considered under warranty if your visiting any Authorized Asus service center repairs would be done under chargeable bases.

boo_boopesh
Star I
I already visited asus Service center....There is no problem in the hardware....this is the BUG that exists since we updated to Android pie....many users complained about the issue...no solution is taken....Android OREO didn't have these problem... The earpiece volume was more than sufficient... This problem exists since we updated to Android pie....Pls take the problem into consideration 👍

Star I
boo.boopesh
I already visited asus Service center....There is no problem in the hardware....this is the BUG that exists since we updated to Android pie....many users complained about the issue...no solution is taken....Android OREO didn't have these problem... The earpiece volume was more than sufficient... This problem exists since we updated to Android pie....Pls take the problem into consideration 👍
View post
Me AlsoF
Facing same Problem

vckanandvpp
Rising Star II
boo.boopesh
View post
Even I installed custom Pixel experience ROM. I am getting good sound now in both speaker and earpiece. Before in stock ROM it's dead low , even I have to attend interview calls through a basic Nokia phone before but now I am happy that voice is very clear in earpiece.
Many of the hidden bugs created by ASUS is not there in pixel experience ROM , so I am happy and not feeling regretted on unlocking my mobile boot loader.
ASUS stock Android 10 ROM at present has April security update and Pixel Experience ROM got may security patch on Max Pro M2 on 15th of this month itself. I am happy that I am getting monthly updates with many bug fixes through OTA.