Ronnyy
Star I
System: Windows 10
Battery or AC: AC
Description: Trackpad is lagging
Model: Asus Tuf FX505DT
Frequency of Occurrence: Sometimes
Reset OS: Yes

Hi I recently bought Asus Tuf FX505DT Ryzen 5/Gtx 1650 variant laptop is amazing screen,keyboard,performance everything is pretty great but the trackpad is terrible i have lag random click when lag and skipping once every 15 mins or so for 3-5sec and then its back to normal. I updated windows, downloaded all drivers from support page and updated them even tried generic drivers for trackpard reset windows multiple times still nothing not able to solve this isssue i can still return the laptop till 7th dec. so my last option is to ask on this fourm if there is any fix for trackpad issue. please help if you know anything i really like this laptop but my use case need a decent working trackpad. i'll try to make a video of the issue and upload it. Thank is advance
24 REPLIES 24

soii_fabrizio
Star II
Hello, i still with the same problem, will never buy an ASUS laptop, ASUS doesnt fix the problem, doesnt give me answers how to fix this, and nothing, i spent more than 1000 dollars in a laptop with this problem, i think its unforgivable, i updated the BIOS, updated the drivers, reinstalled the windows, i made everything, super angry with ASUS

soii.fabrizio

Hello, i still with the same problem, will never buy an ASUS laptop, ASUS doesnt fix the problem, doesnt give me answers how to fix this, and nothing, i spent more than 1000 dollars in a laptop with this problem, i think its unforgivable, i updated the BIOS, updated the drivers, reinstalled the windows, i made everything, super angry with ASUS

View post
Okay so after months of trial and error, I found the culprit and its solution. Disable the Asus link Graphics Adapter under display adapters section in device manager. Its an utter useless display adapter which causes the issues while using the onboard vega gfx. Probably you would also notice a smoother mouse cursor experience after disabling that crappy driver. Bundling useless bloatwares with laptops isnt going to help anybody Asus

souradeepde378
Star II
Mine is fx505gt, and only I have two GPUs showing on Device Manager - Intel UHD 630 & Nvidia Geforce GTX1650. Where is link graphics adapter?

nishanth727
Star I
Yes , i also bought the fx 505 dt on november 2019, from the first week the track pad lags and freezes , more than 3 times i went to the service centre and i was frustrated ,they started to come onsite servicing and they cant solve it till now ,now they have a great reason of lock down , after this lock down ends , i will return this box of crap , or if anyone still don't respond u properly ,please report a complaint about consumer electronics.

dinky26
Star I
I just bought a new TUF A15 Gaming TUF506II with rayzen 7 and i'm having the same exact issues. Updated the bios and tried updating all the drivers and still lagging. It's super annoying, laptop otherwise is performing well.