albertkes
Rising Star I
ZF Model: ZB631KL
RAM: 4G
Firmware/APP Version: WW-16.2017.1912.072
Frequency of Occurrence: 1
Rooted: No
APP Name:

ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M2 Android 10 AOSP, бета-версия программного обеспечения WW-17.2018.1912.409 Для SKU WW / RU / IN, за исключением SKU EU / JP. https://www.asus.com/Phone/ZenFone-Max-Pro-M2/HelpDesk_BIOS/
36 REPLIES 36

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
marinosergio posted on 2020/2/2 18:28 please, how to remove search bar from homescreen? thanks
Hi marinosergio, After the relevant team's investigation, the search widget behavior is an Android 10 original design. Thanks for your understanding.

marinosergio
Star II
Jei_ASUS posted on 2020/2/21 10:39 Hi marinosergio, After the relevant team's investigation, the search widget behavior is an Androi ...
On huawei with android 10 you can remove it. please make it removable.

Kobe_24
Star II
abangtinju12

piotrowski.damian posted on 2020/2/1 15:32
1) I check this when charging phone...

2) On android 9 I have the same...after reboot must pin keypi ...

1 ..rapid charging issue when u plug in charging cable switch on phone start rapid charging and then slowly the ampere drop from rapid to charging then drop more to slow charging and estimated fully charging 16hour lol...i can confirm that is not came from hardware issue...before this in pie...i dont have this issue...for now the fix that i found is to turn off phone...then charge...it will detect and rapid charge...hope this will help to charge your device rapid charging
View post
Even i am facing the same issue

Kobe_24
Star II
rapid charging issue when u plug in charging cable switch on phone start rapid charging and then slowly the ampere drop from rapid to charging then drop more to slow charging and estimated fully charging 16hour lol...i can confirm that is not came from hardware issue...before this in pie...i dont have this issue

Kobe_24

rapid charging issue when u plug in charging cable switch on phone start rapid charging and then slowly the ampere drop from rapid to charging then drop more to slow charging and estimated fully charging 16hour lol...i can confirm that is not came from hardware issue...before this in pie...i dont have this issue

View post
Same issue with my phone