This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ASUS 6Z(Zenfone 6) ,the top speaker has much less volume than the lower one

sudhanshuavk
Star I
I recently purchased the phone and I noticed that, while playing any sound on loudspeaker; the top speaker has VERY less volume. (If i close the bottom speaker there is almost no sound coming from the top one).This is a huge problem if the video is using stereo effect.....If the output is only through the top( programmed to act as the left speaker in landscape mode) I CAN BARELY hear anything
PLEASE HELP...Is this a problem in all phones or just mine
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Whatever
Rising Star I
well, the top speaker is small, so the sound is not as loud as the bottom speaker

View solution in original post

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
The design functions of the top and lower speakers are different. The top speaker is designed as a mid-high tweeter, and the main speaker is designed as a mid-low speaker Therefore, when the song effect has more low-frequency components, the lower speaker will have a prominent performance, and the top speaker is a multiplier effect. The audio balance can be adjusted through AudioWizard, but the lower speaker will still be louder than the top speaker.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Whatever
Rising Star I
well, the top speaker is small, so the sound is not as loud as the bottom speaker

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
The design functions of the top and lower speakers are different. The top speaker is designed as a mid-high tweeter, and the main speaker is designed as a mid-low speaker Therefore, when the song effect has more low-frequency components, the lower speaker will have a prominent performance, and the top speaker is a multiplier effect. The audio balance can be adjusted through AudioWizard, but the lower speaker will still be louder than the top speaker.