This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone max pro M2 beta version many problem

SamirRanjanPadh
Rising Star I
Asus Zenfone max pro M2 Android 10 beta update battery drain , not fast charging late charging , all ways force stop, many Android 10 feature not working , pubg playing battery backup low , camera quality low after update,
16 REPLIES 16

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi SamirRanjanPadhan2,
Please provide your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number.
battery drain: Is the battery drain problem appearing in use or sleep mode?
 To monitor the battery usage, please go to Settings>>Battery>>More>>Battery usage, and stop or reinstall the high battery usage apps.
These are our suggestions to improve the battery drain problem: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1041741
 These are our tips to maintain a healthy battery using habit: https://www.asus.com/in/support/FAQ/1009546 
If your phone is over one year of use, you may go to service center to check the battery health (life cycle remain), and check if replacing a new battery is needed.
not fast charging:
We would like to understand whether you're using the ASUS original charger. We suggest that you try with new cables and check again. 
Please also note that "fast charging/charging rapidly" appears after a few minutes when you plug in your charger. Please make sure to check your lock screen after a few minutes.
Furthermore, there are some scenarios that may affect the fast charging status: 
A.   If the system is under high resource usage (high temp) or the battery level is over 85%, the device will trigger a protection mechanism, which lowers the charging current.
B.   Check if there is some object or stain in the charging port. We recommend to use a soft brush to clean the charging port.
C.    We recommend to test charging in safe mode. How to enter safe mode: https://www.asus.com/IN/support/FAQ/1005163
If in safe mode, the problem is not observed, the system performance may be affected by 3rd apps. We recommend to factory reset the system. 
If the charging status is still unstable in safe mode, we recommend to go to repair center for further checking. 
If the problem still appears, please tell us at which battery levels does fast charging not work.
all ways force stop: Please tell us the app/app version/ detailed steps you performed/ screenshot or short video
many Android 10 feature not working: Please help us describe in detail what features
pubg playing battery backup low: Please help us describe in detail the issues faced in PUBG
camera quality low after update: Please try clearing cache & storage of your camera and check again. 
If behavior still appears, please tell us your camera version and show us an original photo of this problem. 
Please also provide us the information as below:
Rear/front camera, the ambient brightness, which camera mode, what camera settings( Screenshot the preview before you take the picture. Also, access the camera settings by tapping the upper right three dots and screenshot this page.)
Thank you. 🙂

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi SamirRanjanPadhan2 & HDK & dheerajvrm328,
Is your phone ZB601KL or ZB630KL? 
Please specify your firmware version: Settings > About phone > Build number.
Thank you. 🙂

Kobe_24
Star II
Even i am facing issues with charging

Kobe_24
Star II
SamirRanjanPadhan2

So many problems are facing Android 10 beta update battery charging slow battery drain very fast

Luncher cresh and camera quality rear and front very bad

Pubg mobile game not working properly in beta update ,

Video slow motion not here and Native video calling not working

Dark mode not working properly third party application

Not update security patch update timely

Theme and wallpaper not here i required and camera to Api not working

Many more problems are facing Android 10 beta version update

View post
I am facing the same slow charging issue

ananthu
Star I
After 2nd beta update the phone got really stable good battery performance, fingerprint working,new icons, headphone low frequency problem solved

The only problem now I m facing is the low sound of speaker and a black bar present at the bottom