Sha_Hid
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not:
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In android 8max pro m2 had a very nice earpiece or (receiver) volume it was talking on loud where we could listen to anything anywhere but after updating to stable android pie the volume is gone we have to use earphones or talk on loudspeaker either Which is very worse to do fix it... vibration intensity is very low fix it...fix ring volume.... brightness issue & another major bug corners are not always round sometimes it seems like i am running a d grade cheapest phone on the earth fix all these bugs some are remaining..
========================================

2 REPLIES 2

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, thank you for highlighting the issue. We have made a note of the feedback and will share it with the relevant team.

abhinav_topno
Star I
Yes
Sha Hid

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name:
  2. Firmware Version:
  3. Rooted or not:
  4. Frequency of Occurrence:
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In android 8max pro m2 had a very nice earpiece or (receiver) volume it was talking on loud where we could listen to anything anywhere but after updating to stable android pie the volume is gone we have to use earphones or talk on loudspeaker either Which is very worse to do fix it... vibration intensity is very low fix it...fix ring volume.... brightness issue & another major bug corners are not always round sometimes it seems like i am running a d grade cheapest phone on the earth fix all these bugs some are remaining..

========================================

Low earpiece volume
Yes this is my issue as well.