cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem with right Air Trigger

gonzaaa_92
Rising Star II
Hey!
So I'm having a problem with the right Air Trigger of my ROG 2. What happens is that it has some sensibility issues, sometimes you press it and it flickers. Something I noticed and this only happens with the right AirTrigger is that if you force press it, it stops from working. Whats going on?
Thanks!
60 REPLIES 60

PrinceTurk
Star III
aabs22

Facing the same issue as well all of a sudden today. Really annoying. Mine is probably hardware issue as I had updated to A10 stable like a month back and I started facimg this issue just today. Amd the infamous Screen Burn-in is back.

View post
I have the same problem burn-in
J12EM72GOSMR.jpg
Screen Call of Duty battle Royale mode

aabs22
Star III
PrinceTurk

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/78469#Comment_78469

I have the same problem burn-in

J12EM72GOSMR.jpg

Screen Call of Duty battle Royale mode

View post
Yeah get the screen replaced under warranty in Asus SVC. After that make sure you dont game long hours on max brightness in your Gaming phone lol.

samihotak2
Star I
Same problem just starting doing it today and also I get a warning notification "USB connector temperature is too high" unplug now ?? But on side port it's fine

samihotak2
Star I
I'm facing same freaking issue,they told me to reset factory phone in order to solve right air trigger I tried that it solves it just for 10 mintues after that it's flickering again I'm so frustrated .. heating and power is also an issue but right now air trigger is a big problem since I'm used to it while gaming

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@samihotak2 we're tracking this issue and it would be helpful if you could provide a device log. If you're up for it I can send you instructions on how to do that via PM.