This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

call waiting doesnt show, volume too low both in internal and external speaker

Ramit
Star I
Hi I have an Asus zenfone Max Pro M2 model call waiting is not working it shows it is active however whenever I receive an incoming call when I am already on a call it doesn't show the other person says I am. And the other issue is the speaker volume is very low after the updates before it was quite good and I could hear a good loud voice in around 80% of the volume but now now it is too low I have to put my ears close to the speakers to hear anything please help
4 REPLIES 4

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi, we'd request you follow the below steps:
1. Clear system cache.
2. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
3. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.

You may click on the following link to download latest update manually, request you to read the instructions before upgrading and take a full backup of the device before. Click here: https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/Zenfone-Max-Pro-M2-ZB630KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/

Ramit
Star I
thnx, for the reply ... i am not able to boot in to safe ...pressing power button for 5 sec doesnt do anything

gauravsikhwal
Star I
Press POWER BUTTON for 2~3 Seconds.

When menu shows,
Press " Power off " OPTION available on SCREEN for 2~3 seconds.
It will show a pop-up to restart mobile in Safe Mode.

Ramit
Star I
already done ,,factory reset done but no changes... still the same .btw how to clear system cache?