This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Call quality on Asus Zenfone 6z (Zenfone 6)

mihirpmehta
Star II
When I receive call from my Asus Zenfone 6z I am constantly hearing noise and distorted voice anyone facing the same issue ?
110 REPLIES 110

pratiush29
Star III
We would like to know which country and area you're all from? This will help us locate the issue faster.
I would say whoever is reporting this issue is from India, and they bought the 6z online from Flipkart.
The issue persists even after upgrading manually to WW.156 patch.
The WW.156 update was a general improvement. The bad call quality you're experiencing in Indian is something different and it will be taken care of in the next update
Hello
Thanks Mod for listening to us! Waiting for update eagerly because this call quality issue has made this wonderful phone look miserable.

subhrajit1986
Star III
We would like to know which country and area you're all from? This will help us locate the issue faster.
I would say whoever is reporting this issue is from India, and they bought the 6z online from Flipkart.
The issue persists even after upgrading manually to WW.156 patch.
The WW.156 update was a general improvement. The bad call quality you're experiencing in Indian is something different and it will be taken care of in the next update
Any expected date of the fix for Indian handsets? This issue has to be fixed urgently if this phone has to make waves in the Indian market. As it stands today, I can't recommend this phone to my friends/colleagues, but if this issue is fixed, well its a different phone!

Saran
Rising Star II
I never realized the call quality could be this much worse until I had a call in a medium louder environment.And also the distortion during the call.man, Will we ever get this issue fixed ? Can't even finish a conversation without asking the person on the other end to repeat again...I'm on 16.1210.1906.156.

anoop_tiwari34
Star II
Krish said:
Thanks Krish. But the sound is not audibly at 75% in outdoor conditions.
Please Asus fix this asap.
Are you guys doing anything to fix the call quality from the earpiece. It's horrible.
just set call volume at 75%

Abhijeet
Star I

Hello Mod, can you please confirm the expected date of the update? I have been eagerly waiting to buy this phone but the call issue is stopping me from buying it. Please provide an update on the current situation.