This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android 10 update

vijaybmor
Star I
Please let me know when we will get android 10 stable update for Asus zenfone max pro m2.
10 REPLIES 10

victor010
Zen Master III
Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

ashadevi9777
Star II
You will keep trying and we will keep waiting... In this way time will pass on and you will say nothing except sorry and wait..

santoajja98
Star II
Victor0_ASUS

Hi there, we understand the emotions of our users, our team is working towards giving Asus users a better experience with their devices and will continue to do the same. We request you to understand the process and stay tuned to our Official channels in the meantime.

View post
I found a bug on Android Pie build 063, when I let this smartphone standby, battery drastically reduced, I suspect there is a fingerprint problem because when I deactivate the fingerprint everything returns to normal.

sthite304
Star I
Please let me know when we will get android 10 stable update for Asus zenfone max pro m1.