This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Zenfone max pro M2 update WW-17.2018.2004.424 (Bugs/fixed bugs)

Riju9547
Rising Star II
The bugs i found in last 12 hours.
The sound from the phone speaker is very bad. It decreased a lot. I cant hear my ringtone in the incoming call. and while watching YouTube i have to keep my volume at 100% to listen properly. And if I keep the volume at 70 or 60 % I cant hear anything properly the volume is too low. But the clarity increased. And the sound via headphone (wired/wireless) seems of for me and I personally think it was better than the previous beta update (409). The sound via earpiece is also OK(will prefer a little bit louder)
The Rounded corner in the bottom of the screen are gone.
There is a popup message in the Settings which says to customize your ZB630KL. Which you cannot remove.
Bugs got fixed
The UI is buttery smooth
The is no App crash issue
Battery backup is amazing
Gcam works perfectly( Version 7.0.009). The same version used to have saving and crash issue.
Low volume voice recording in whats app and in Discord call got fixed

20 REPLIES 20

rajanyuva321
Star I
Brother...tdy morning I downloaded manual zip file from asus website...after move to internal storage..it's shows notification...then I accept that and starts updating..but unfortunately it's returned back and shows software error...
Here I uploaded my mobile current version details and error details..kindly verify it ..and plz....help me to overcome this error...bcz last my mobile currently working under Dec 2019 security batch..plz..

Riju9547
Rising Star II
rajanyuva321

Brother...tdy morning I downloaded manual zip file from asus website...after move to internal storage..it's shows notification...then I accept that and starts updating..but unfortunately it's returned back and shows software error...

screenshot-20200527-081924.png

screenshot-20200527-081822.png

screenshot-20200527-075040.png

Here I uploaded my mobile current version details and error details..kindly verify it ..and plz....help me to overcome this error...bcz last my mobile currently working under Dec 2019 security batch..plz..

View post
The update size is 1.62GB i see your size became 1.74GB. and can you share the full name of the zip file. and do you have any interruption while downloading the file.

rajanyuva321
Star I
No.. there is no interruption while downloading.....and full name of zip file is attached in screen shot....

Riju9547
Rising Star II
rajanyuva321

No.. there is no interruption while downloading.....and full name of zip file is attached in screen shot....

screenshot-20200527-093649.png

View post
Just download the file again from the link below.
https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/Zenfone-Max-Pro-M2-ZB630KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
And try to install it again.
If this does't work then you have to use the recovery method. most probably you will loose data in that method