This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stable Android 10

Vinay_b
Star II
@Y_ASUS any update on stable Android 10 roll-out for max pro m2..?? (I'm not talking about developer version so please don't divert me to the developer version) as currently we are heading towards may end.
3 REPLIES 3

Riju9547
Rising Star II
The beta 2 Update for max pro m2, max pro m1 and max m2 were released so you will not get any stable update in may. the latest stable update based on android pie with may security patch is available in official website and also started rolling out through FOTA.

adheeshpa007
Rising Star I
No AOSP UPDATE NEEDED FOR ASUS ZENFONE MAX PRO M1 .WE NEED STOCK ANDROID 10 EXPERIENCE WITH ZENUI FEATURES INTEGRATED.

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi all,
The latest Android 10 beta version for Zenfone Max Pro M2 can be downloaded on ASUS official support website: https://www.asus.com/in/Phone/Zenfone-Max-Pro-M2-ZB630KL/HelpDesk_BIOS/
ASUS will continuously provide regular update on Android 10 beta version.
If you have any recommendation or face any issue, please provide your feedback on Asus forum.
Please read the terms and conditions associated with the beta version before updating your Max Pro series model.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused. For further updated information related to updates, please stay tuned with our social media channels or visit our Asus support website. 
Thank you for your continued support and patronage.