This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus 5z camera issue

I am facing a problem with my camera since last mint.The main camera is not taking clear image's at all,only if I switch my phones camera on wide angle mode then only I am able to click clear image.
Please provide me with solution.
Regards,
Prashant,

14 REPLIES 14

AmitGarde
Community Legend II
prashantkute14

I am facing a problem with my camera since last mint.The main camera is not taking clear image's at all,only if I switch my phones camera on wide angle mode then only I am able to click clear image.

Please provide me with solution.

Regards,

Prashant,

Asus 5z camera issue
Hi, kindly follow the below steps:
1. Check your phone for latest software version
2. Go to Camera settings & try changing focus mode
3. Clear cache & storage of Camera App after backing up & disable/re-enable camera App
4. Try the same under safe mode:
Hold the power button for 5 seconds => When the screen flashes with option => Press & hold power option => You will get an option to restart in safe mode
5. If still you face the issue factory reset your phone after taking a full backup.
Thankyou😊

mtn_madhan
Star III
I am also facing this blur problem after.70 update I try factory reset nothing is changed and also visit service centre they simply told you have to replace the camera cost around 4,700. I feel very bad using asus device. In future I never do that mistake again.

rmohan_v
Star I
1) I am also facing this blur problem after.70 update I try factory reset nothing is changed. Does asus know about this problem? A camera update is needed immediately.
2) Battery draining much faster in calls and have to charge my 5z twice a day. Also facing frequent call drops without any reason. Need an update immediately.
Below is a photo for reference.
15904255035445519587642919322473.jpg

gkumar_india18
Star III
Same here, something is wrong with .70 update

gkumar_india18
Star III
15905033616273132974152422847287.jpg
Dear Mod, Please provide solution