Star II
Slow motion video
Native video call
Fast charging support
5 REPLIES 5

Y_ASUS
Zen Master I
Hi ashish9131596@gmail.com,
1. Do you mean you wish to have slow motion video on the original Camera? We greatly appreciate your suggestion.
If you would like to share your ideas, you may post here: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/fan-chat
The ideas there will be considered in our phone design. 
Thank you.
2. Sorry, after checking with relevant teams, native video calling is not available on ZB601KL. We suggest that you could use "Google Duo" or other third party apps to video call.
3. Are you using the original charger? Please try with new cables and check again. 
The fast charging appears after a few minutes when you plug in your charger. Please check your lock screen after a few minutes.
If the problem still appears, please tell us at which battery levels does fast charging not work.

Thank you. 🙂

salman64867
Star III
Y_ASUS

1. Do you mean you wish to have slow motion video on the original Camera? We greatly appreciate your suggestion.

If you would like to share your ideas, you may post here: https://zentalk.asus.com/en/categories/fan-chat

Thank you.

2. Sorry, after checking with relevant teams, native video calling is not available on ZB601KL. We suggest that you could use "Google Duo" or other third party apps to video call.

3. Are you using the original charger? Please try with new cables and check again. 

The fast charging appears after a few minutes when you plug in your charger. Please check your lock screen after a few minutes.

If the problem still appears, please tell us at which battery levels does fast charging not work.

Thank you. 🙂

View post
I am on pie with .063 version and chargin is slow even battery is draining fast.

salman64867
Star III
Y_ASUS

Thank you.

Thank you. 🙂

View post
And even loud speaker is too low.

ZT-bfe63a59
Star I
Asus zen fon Max pro m1 me android 10 steble kab ayega