Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue Screen/Intel UHD 620 Driver Error/Problem

maximkuzin9
Star I
System: x64
Battery or AC:
Model: UX331UN
Frequency of occurrence: Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-8250U CPU @ 1.60GHz, 1800 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
Reset OS: Windows 10 Home Version 10.0.18363 Build 18363
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:Blue Screen error comes a few seconds after the boot (0 to 30 seconds) when Intel(R) UHD Graphics 620 driver install. Tried different drivers from the Asus official website and off sites, new and old drivers. Nothing helps and the Blue screen appears consistently.
Currently installed (but disabled) driver is from ASUS official website: 10/7/2019 version 26.20.100.7325.
What helps partly solve the issue is to desable the driver completely. Computer works fine then, but the intel display adapter, camera and second screen projection do not work (camera is not detected, etc.). This issue continues for a very long time. No updates help, neither the windows nor the Intel display adapter. Please help, if possible.
Thank you,
Maxim
7 REPLIES 7

sajate
Star I
hello I have the same problem and when I downgrade adapter driver to microsoft basic driver, blue screen error disappear but I can't adjust brightness of screen could you please help.

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
sajate

hello I have the same problem and when I downgrade adapter driver to microsoft basic driver, blue screen error disappear but I can't adjust brightness of screen could you please help.

View post
What's the intel processor model ?

RAJU_MSC_MATHEM
Zen Master I
I have X542UQ with intel i5 7200U HD graphics 620 running with windows 10 v2004 19041.264 64bit

I have installed latest DCH baseddriver v 27.20.100.8236 from intel official driver
No bsod.