patssushil
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ZB630KL
Firmware Version:Latest .73
Rooted or not:Not Rooted
Frequency of Occurrence:From sunday onwards
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
well i was using my asus zenfone max pro m2 as always,then suddenly it swiched off and when i tried to turn it on from then its not moving from the asus logo screen
for troubleshooting i tried to wipe catche partition but the recovery mode is not working , whenever i try power button along with volume down button, still phone shutting down and again its stuck on the asus logo screen
kindly fix this issue asap cause its so annoying and i am not able to use my phone completely beacause of it
349 REPLIES 349

renjith0729
Star III
Same problem...service center told to change motherboard.. I put the phone in there dust bin...almost slapped the service center employee.. Now at police station waiting for a lawyer

patssushil
Rising Star I
renjith0729

Same problem...service center told to change motherboard.. I put the phone in there dust bin...almost slapped the service center employee.. Now at police station waiting for a lawyer

View post
Are Bhai Bhai Bhai Bhai 😂😂😂

patssushil
Rising Star I
ap6262997

I am facing same problem in january I had visited to service centre they said that"We have change motherboard and charge about RS 11,000".

I want to know its really motherboard problem because my phone is responding to minimal adb?

plzz tell me??

View post
They changed the motherboard without prior permission of yours?
Generally at service center, they inform about pricing and problem before doing any change to our device

patssushil
Rising Star I
ap6262997

I am also thinking we are trapped it is due to new asus update and no genuin solution yet not even on their service centre.

I don't think changing mother board is proper solution and it is too much costly.

View post
Asus will never admit their mistake
They will simply blame us and asks to change the motherboard for the solution

patssushil
Rising Star I
Krishna films jammu

my zenfone max pro 2 also stuck on asus logo

and i went to service center they are all illitrate and he says me to change mother board .

so please tell me were i go or put some instrution on your website with stock rom .so i and all my friends repair itself

View post
Asus has only one solution to our problems is to change that freaking motherboard 😑