This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog phone 2 switching off while gaming and ghost touch issue

vikrantsharma98
Star III
Since just these couple of weeks I've started facing these issues and has increased after the recent update. Touch issue is completely random but powering off I've only noticed while gaming, mostly pubg, it started with game crashing and screen black out but now the phone just powers off after a big lag or beeping sound sometimes. So far I've done factory reset but no luck.
6 REPLIES 6

kirankumar17897
Star III
Same Black Screen issue for me also while Playing PUBG Mobile please fix the issue

gsanchez
Rising Star II
Ghost touch is always hardware problem. I suggest you take your phone to a Asus repair for them to take a look. If your phone is under warranty, this kind of repair must not be charged.

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
@vikrantsharma980 @kirankumar17897 We're investigating this issue and would like to get device logs from you. I've sent you both a PM, envelope icon in the top right corner.

sauravshanbhogu
Rising Star II
Gustav_ASUS

@vikrantsharma980 @kirankumar17897 We're investigating this issue and would like to get device logs from you. I've sent you both a PM, envelope icon in the top right corner.

View post
Any updates Mr.gustav because you are not fixing neither addressing the issues??