cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No stable update till May end.

Axatp
Star III
O1K8ZGGPWCPP.png

They don't know exact date of release. And they have given the suggestions to higher authority for re But they don't know when that suggestions will be solved.

15 REPLIES 15

Axatp
Star III
Y_ASUS

Hi Axatp,

Could you show us a screenshot of the error on MyASUS app? Thank you. 🙂

View post
screenshot-20200525-075238.png
Here at the end I get the link to go to the website of asus.
Here it is missing ??

Axatp
Star III
Hello,
And don't change the topic
What's the status of stable Android 10 on Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 ??
It's already may end. Shame on Asus as thay are not committed to their promises 😠😠.
All other smartphone with stock android or of their own UI, they have released the stable update to all their capable smartphones , but as max pro M1 is on stock android, they are least concern on providing consistent updates and they are lacking in every aspect.
They should close the company as they are not providing latest updates on time to old phones and are commenting the launch of new phones in the market . I insist to all of you that don't buy Asus smartphones, this company sucks.
Thank you 😤😤

Sonu_Mardi
Rising Star I
I'm just done with asus. They do not keep their promise. I'm going to sell or keep this phone switched off and buy a brand new smartphone who are committed to their promise and provide updates on time. Even the cheap low end device brand are better than asus.

Axatp
Star III
Sonu Mardi

I'm just done with asus. They do not keep their promise. I'm going to sell or keep this phone switched off and buy a brand new smartphone who are committed to their promise and provide updates on time. Even the cheap low end device brand are better than asus.

View post
Yes bro ,
You are absolutely right.
Asus has never showed interest in updating phones and they are always geared up for launching of new smartphones. I am just thinking that what asus is doing, they should first get the update process smooth and then they should get to launch new phones.
How they are managing I don't know.. 😠😠

Karan_sharma
Star I
Actually bro the problem here is,Asus is not only a smartphone company, it is a global technology manufacturing company that makes PCs, smartphones,gaming accessories etc and even they are more dependent on their PCs and flagship devices. So,they are likely less caring towards the budget segment (asus zenfone).
Now the only way to get the stable update As soon as possible is by making a mass movement. Juat go on asking the staff and use the tag #asuszenfone10update to get what we intended.