This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Charging issue after updating to A10

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
So this charging issue had started from the beta builds itself idk whether this is software or hardware issue, the issue is also kinda weird in my case..
The issue like whenever i plug my device with the bottom port the device sometimes doesn't take charge at all or hypercharge doesn't works at all , but theres a twist here if i connect my device through the bottom port with i.e with Asus hypercharger cable ( type c to c ) usb cable + Asus hyper charger adapter the charging doesn't gets detected , where it only gets detected if i connect the cable through bottom port with the Asus logo ( though a type c to c cable should work well from both sides , doesn't matter on which side i am connecting ).
To verify this issue whether its software or hardware issue i ordered a new set of cable i.e Amazon basics 3.1 and here also the same issue where charging gets detected when i try to connect the cable with the bottom port with Amazon basics name facing upfront.
For the issue i visited Asus service centre in my area ( Address - Ground G. S Road, beside Bora Service Petrol Pump, Ulubari, Guwahati, Assam 781007 ) and submitted my device on March 2020 where they told me that "Sir your device need motherboard change " and currently due to Covid - 19 situation the order couldn't be made for your motherboard , as they said it might take months..
So i returned back my device and they told me that sir we will order the part in advance and as soon as it gets available you will be called and we will repair it within 2 hours.
So after a month i called them back i.e 2 days back as the current situation is fine in India and i asked them whether they have ordered and now they are acting like they have no isea what i am talking about !! I even shared my first submitted ( RMA number - SRASINGUW2003140001 ) and they again getting back with their old excuse sir as of corona your part order couldn't be made as it will come from Taiwan..
NOW ASUS ANSWER ME WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY DEVICE WARRANTY GETS OVER DUE TO THE IDIOCACY OF YOUR EMPLOYEES ? WILL YOU GIVE MY MONEY BACK ??? IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS ????
3 REPLIES 3

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
RAIDEN™

So this charging issue had started from the beta builds itself idk whether this is software or hardware issue, the issue is also kinda weird in my case..

The issue like whenever i plug my device with the bottom port the device sometimes doesn't take charge at all or hypercharge doesn't works at all , but theres a twist here if i connect my device through the bottom port with i.e with Asus hypercharger cable ( type c to c ) usb cable + Asus hyper charger adapter the charging doesn't gets detected , where it only gets detected if i connect the cable through bottom port with the Asus logo ( though a type c to c cable should work well from both sides , doesn't matter on which side i am connecting ).

To verify this issue whether its software or hardware issue i ordered a new set of cable i.e Amazon basics 3.1 and here also the same issue where charging gets detected when i try to connect the cable with the bottom port with Amazon basics name facing upfront.

For the issue i visited Asus service centre in my area ( Address - Ground G. S Road, beside Bora Service Petrol Pump, Ulubari, Guwahati, Assam 781007 ) and submitted my device on March 2020 where they told me that "Sir your device need motherboard change " and currently due to Covid - 19 situation the order couldn't be made for your motherboard , as they said it might take months..

So i returned back my device and they told me that sir we will order the part in advance and as soon as it gets available you will be called and we will repair it within 2 hours.

So after a month i called them back i.e 2 days back as the current situation is fine in India and i asked them whether they have ordered and now they are acting like they have no isea what i am talking about !! I even shared my first submitted ( RMA number - SRASINGUW2003140001 ) and they again getting back with their old excuse sir as of corona your part order couldn't be made as it will come from Taiwan..

NOW ASUS ANSWER ME WHAT SHOULD I DO IF MY DEVICE WARRANTY GETS OVER DUE TO THE IDIOCACY OF YOUR EMPLOYEES ? WILL YOU GIVE MY MONEY BACK ??? IS THIS HOW YOU TREAT YOUR CUSTOMERS ????

Charging issue after updating to A10
@Gustav_ASUS @Anders_ASUS

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Please don't be silent reply and help us , you won't extend the warrantu anyway now what should we do ?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
// We've provided an answer to the thread starter through PM.