cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Phone II Auto shutdown & restart issues/ China Warranty

blakeginjajames
Star II
Hi All,
My ROG Phone II has been auto shutdown & restarting with many issues at least 5 times a day,
I am residing in thailand, I took my phone to the Asus Bangkok service center, now they will send the phone to china because it is under warranty there, I have to pay for the DHL shipping to China which is fine, but the Asus Thailand call center said i might have to pay 14,000 for the parts & everything, The phone IS UNDER WARRANTY until november 2020, so why will i be charged for the parts if the phone is under warranty? Also the Thailand call center english speaker was very rude just before when i spoke to him,

Why is Asus Customer service so bad & the aftersales? they dont care about the customers? I bought this phone on good fath and Asus have really let me down
So why will i be charged for the parts if the phone is under warranty?
download.jpeg

Would love some feedback from others who have had the same issues!

Thanks
Blake
5 REPLIES 5

vikrantsharma98
Star III
Facing the same problem after the recent update. Isn't it a issue with the software?

Gustav_ASUS
Community Legend III
I've sent you a PM, envelope icon in the top right corner.

blakeginjajames
Star II
vikrantsharma980

Facing the same problem after the recent update. Isn't it a issue with the software?

View post
Yeah I'm not sure been happening for at least 2 months now, is you phone doing the same?

blakeginjajames
Star II
Gustav_ASUS

I've sent you a PM, envelope icon in the top right corner.

View post
Thanks ive replied to you,